Choose Marathon’s Eliminator® to perforate recyclable materials such as HDPE, PET, and aluminum cans. Plastic bottles and cans can be full or empty; with or without lids. The Eliminator can also be used deliquefy containers before they're baled.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Process HDPE, PET, UBC and aluminum cans; full or empty; with or without lids
- 36-inch (914mm), 48-inch (1219mm), and 60-inch (1524mm) wide feed opening
- Dual shaft mounted gear motors; 3 and 5 horsepower combinations
- Custom designed for each application
- Hinged and removable covers for easy shaft removal and maintenance
- Start/stop switch and PLC to control in-feed conveyor and discharge conveyor for automatic operation
- Self-cleaning sequence jams
- Stainless steel floor and fasteners
- 0.75 (36-inch unit), 1.0 (48-inch unit), and 1.25 (60-inch unit) cubic yards per minute through-put volume
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.