Marathon® Octagon Compaction Containers
Waste Compactors - Compactor Containers
OC Series Features and Benefits
- The design and construction of the floor, front, and door were specifically designed to withstand abuse, and ensure strength and longevity
- Floor and container sides are constructed out of 7-gauge steel plate "backed" with 3" structural steel channel
- 8 5/8" diameter ground rollers
- Longitudinal rails made of 2" x 6" structural steel tubing
- The door is reinforced with 3" structural steel channels, deep box sections of 7-gauge steel plate, and 3/4" x 4" bar stock hinges
- Hinges, guide rollers, and ground rollers are equipped with grease fittings
- Understructures available to fit most roll-off hoists
- 46 3/8" (h) x 64" (w) standard door opening (other sizes optional)
Automatic Three-Position Door Latch
Position 1: Unlock position
Position 2: Automatic latching position: When the door is closed, the latch automatically engages the door.
Position 3: Locked position: The latch is secured for travel with the “latch lock” feature.
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.