ASC-210 Self-Contained Single-Auger Compactor
Waste Compactors - Self-Contained Auger Compactors
The ASC-210 Self-Contained Single-Auger Compactors feature a short rear dimension for dock-feeding or rear-feeding, and the innovative design eliminates springback into the auger chamber, which all adds up to a reliable auger compactor that will provide years of dependable performance.
ASC-210 Self-Contained Single-Auger Waste Compactors features and benefits:
- Increased payloads reduce transportation costs
- Minimize waste storage space on site
- Continuous forward auger-blade movement reduces waste buildup in the charge chamber, with no cavities in the chamber where waste can accumulate
- Easy to use and maintenance-friendly
- Always moves material forward
- Ideal for wet waste (such as processed medical or organic), but heavy-duty construction also allows for processing tough materials such as skids/pallets
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Eliminates all hydraulic oil
- Materials will not build up behind the auger
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.