RJ-225 Ultra Stationary Compactor
Waste Compactors - Self-Contained Compactors
Our RJ-225 Ultra Stationary Compactors are state-of-the-art in roll-off compactors, featuring oversized feed openings and expanded container storage capacity. They are designed to store and transport your waste, prevent contamination of public areas in accordance with public health department requirements, improve working conditions for your employees, and reduce disposal costs.
The RJ-225 Ultra Stationary compactor can be customized with a variety of loading arrangements to suit your specific needs.
RJ-225 Ultra Stationary Compactor Ultra Features
- Exclusive 41" x 58" (1041 mm x 1473 mm) feed opening to handle large, bulky items
- Continuous feeding capability, even while the compactor is operating
- Adaptable to special loading systems such as large-capacity hoppers, security chutes, or total enclosures
- Odor and pest control via Marathon’s Ozone Odor Control option
- Easy loading from either ground or dock level
- More than 24 tons (21,722 kg) of crushing force to reduce refuse to a fraction of its former size, saving valuable space
- Fire hose connection provided on each unit
- Factory tested to ensure leak-proof construction
- UL® and CUL® Listed
The P-shaped Door Seal is specially designed for portable compaction containers to provide a superior watertight closure. The mounting is engineered for quick and easy installation when replacement is necessary, requiring no field fitting, cutting, or welding.
Double-Hinge with Bronze Brushing
Every RJ-225 Ultra stationary compactor comes standard with a watertight seal that is fully tested prior to leaving the factory. Liquid retention is ensured by the incredible Double-Hinge. It creates uniform seal compression while eliminating the seal “scrubbing” and damage so often encountered with competitive designs. The Double-Hinge also saves expensive driver and truck time because only one easy-to-operate ratchet makes it work.
Bubble Gate and Auto Relatch
The innovative “Bubble Gate” adds a full cubic yard to container capacity. Superior compaction ratios result from its special curved shape. These two unique benefits reduce costs of disposal.
The ultimate in latch systems, Marathon’s “Auto Relatch” eliminates the need to hold the door while operating the latch ratchet. This design enables the operator to use both hands on the ratchet.
CYCON Cyclic Control System
Standard on all RJ-225 Ultra Compactors
- Reliable, solid state circuitry eliminates all pressure and limit switches
- CYCON’s no-shock cycle control extends cylinder and hose wear life
- Automatic “container-full assurance system” — the ram remains against the load at full pressure, resulting in better compaction
- Smoother running, quieter operation
- Advanced hydraulic design enables the system to operate at minimum pressure levels until the need for more pressure is automatically sensed
- More accurate advanced warning or container-full options
- Dramatically improved cold weather performance
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.