Untouchable VIP® and VIP FL/3 Front/Rear Load Compactor
Waste Compactors - Self-Contained Compactors
Untouchable VIP Front/Rear Load Compactor Features
- The Untouchable VIP trash compactor is a real space saver – with more than 13-tons of crushing force, it reduces the contents of many open containers into one Vert-I-Pack refuse container. This saves your trash hauler time because there is only one waste container to pick up.
- With improved housekeeping, the Untouchable VIP keeps liquids off the ground, which helps control odor and rodents. It also prevents weekend overflow, which eliminates the need to schedule those expensive weekend pickups.
- The Untouchable VIP trash compactor is designed with the user in mind and has no heavy or clumsy lids to open and close.
- The Untouchable VIP trash compactor controls employee pilferage – optional security kit (rear feed units only) enables the unit to be fed from inside the building, eliminating the temptation of employees to put merchandise into a box, stash the box in the trash container, and return later to retrieve your merchandise.
- The VIP FL/3 self-contained trash compactor has many of the same features, except the power unit is accessed via the rear of the machine.
The Untouchable VIP Trash Compactor - Perfect For Containers With Casters
The Untouchable VIP Trash Compactor features 2.75 cubic yard heavy-duty containers that are on casters and can easily be rolled to an area accessible by front- and rear-load garbage trucks. (Front-load and rear-load refuse containers are two different capacities.)
VIP FL/3 Steps - Convenient to use – EASY AS 1,2,3
The Untouchable VIP trash compactor's mechanical door interlock prevents the door from being opened at all times except when the unit is in the proper feeding position. A second interlock prevents the unit from cycling (operating) when the door is in the open position. The third interlock prevents the unit from functioning when the container is not in the proper position.
The operator inserts the key and turns it to the "Up" position. When the ram moves to the up position the door can be opened.
The large opening allows even a 30-gallon container to be emptied easily. The new waste material is dumped into the cavity left in the container by the previous ram position.
Auto-cycle is standard. After feeding, the operator turns the key to the "pack" position and then removes the key. The ram will cycle automatically to the down position to compact and hold the waste material there until the next loading cycle.
More than 13 tons (11,793 kg) of crushing power forces the ram 18-inches (457 mm) into the container.
Untouchable VIP Additional Features
Side-Mounted Power Unit
The side-mounted power unit offers easy access for maintenance on the motor and electrical components on the Untouchable VIP.
Integrated Driver Light
The Integrated Driver Light illuminates green to signal the driver that the container is okay to be removed and dumped, making operation quick and simple.
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.