Pak’ntainer® Self-Contained Compactor/Container
For those generating as little as 20 cubic yards of refuse a week, the Marathon® Pak’ntainer helps maintain a sanitary environment while saving money. Place the Pak’ntainer wherever needed, whenever needed — temporarily or permanently — no anchoring, no concrete pad, no special surfaces are required. It can be used alone or in combination with other units.
The container is tapered to achieve superior compaction ratios and aid waste ejection, which eliminates excessive wear and tear on collection trucks. Watertight construction helps ensure a sanitary environment. The drain enables water to be removed, lowering disposal costs.
Available in 5.5 cubic yard front-load models.
Features & Benefits
- Large 46" x 22 1/2" (1168 mm x 571 mm) clear-top opening handles even large, bulky items
- CYCON Control System (for use with 3-phase only) eliminates all pressure and limit switches
- Dramatically improves cold-weather performance, and reduces maintenance costs and downtime
- Fixed breaker-bar teeth help keep materials in container and the charge box clear
- Hydraulic plumbing to both sides with quick-release disconnects for added versatility in any application
- Tri-voltage standard for easy conversion to 208-, 230-, or 460-volt power
- Single-phase 110 with 3/4 hp motor available at no additional charge
- Heavy-duty hinges for durability
- Lockable panel box for added security
- Convenient low loading height
- Hopper enclosures
- Security chute
- 90-gallon cart dumpers
- Ozone Odor Control generator
CYCON Cyclic Control System
Standard on all Pak'ntainer Compactors
- Reliable, solid-state circuitry eliminates all pressure and limit switches
- CYCON's no-shock cycle control extends cylinder and hose-wear life
- Automatic “container-full assurance system” means the ram remains against the load at full pressure, resulting in better compaction
- Smoother running, quieter operation
- Advanced hydraulic design enables the system to operate at minimum pressure levels except when actually packing solid waste
- More accurate advanced warning or container-full options
- Dramatically improved cold weather performance
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.