RJ-225 ULTRA Stationary Trash Compactors
RJ-225 ULTRA® Stationary Compactor:
The RJ-225 Ultra compactor is fully automatic. The operator can simply dump waste into the large 40 1/2" x 60" charge-box opening and turn the key. After the compaction cycle is complete, the unit shuts down automatically. Key operation gives the operator absolute control over the compactor operation. The packing ram is supported by intelligently designed cast-iron shoes that ride on replaceable wear strips. This exclusive design protects the charge-box floor from the full force of the packing ram, extending the ram’s life cycle and dramatically reducing compaction-robbing friction.
Marathon RJ-225 Ultra Compactor Features:
- IEC motor starter
- Thicker steel in key structural areas for heavy-duty construction: charge-box floor and ram face, 1⁄2" (13mm) steel; ram top, 3⁄8" (10mm) steel; sides, 1⁄4" (6mm) steel plate
- TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor
- Quick-release motor mount on the side-mounted power unit for easy servicing and maintenance
- TRICON Fullness Assurance System eliminates all but one limit switch. It also produces better compaction ratios by making the ram dwell against the trash, reducing the "memory" and springback. TRICON offers better cold-weather performance and extends the life of the compactor
- Removable weather cover on the power unit for easy servicing and maintenance
RJ-225 Ultra Control Station:
The RJ-225 Ultra features an advanced, simplified three-button control system. It is key-operated, fully automatic, and contained in a weatherproof NEMA 4 enclosure. Connected to the power pack with 13' of conduit, the controls can be located for operator convenience.
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.