Come Train With Us
Field Service School Schedule for 2016:
Seating is limited and is confirmed on receipt of payment.
February 21-23, 2017 / Service School / Columbus, MS (Vernon, Alabama Plant) - FULL
April 25-27, 2017 / Service School / Columbus, MS (Vernon, Alabama Plant)
AN INNOVATIVE APPROACH TO TECHNICAL TRAINING! Marathon's three day Field Service School provides your technical personnel with an in-depth understanding of compaction systems and their operations.
Additionally, it offers:
- A complete understanding of Marathon Products and Services
- Education of electrical and hydraulic systems and their compaction equipment functions
- How to read electrical and hydraulic schematics and their importance in proper field installation
- The componentry and construction of electrical panel boxes
- A full day of actual "hands on" equipment identification and their operation
- Training on proper field installation procedures and future service
- Preventative maintenance guidelines and trouble shooting techniques
- Information covering ANSI safety guidelines
- Roundtable question and answer periods
All of Marathon's service school instructors have years of compaction equipment training experience. Each attendee will receive a free service school manual ($90 value) and course diploma upon completion, of the school.
The cost of each Marathon Regional Service School held in our Vernon, AL plant is $795.00 per attendee.
A valuable investment in the training of your service personnel! NOTE: The minimum student requirement for each school is 10, the maximum is 16.
- Plant Tour
- Definition & Purpose of Components
- Electrical Theory
- Schematic Applications
- Panel Box Building
- Electrical Safe Practices
- Review Manuals
- Lock-Out Tag-Out
- Hands-on Troubleshooting
- ANSI Standards
Payment / Cancellations: All fees are due three weeks prior to the start of the session. Full refunds will be made for cancellations received three weeks prior to start of the school. Cancellations received after the date will not be refundable. Substitutions may be freely made at any time.
Hotel Accommodations: We will send you complete hotel information the same day we receive your payment. You may make your reservations with a credit card directly with the hotel. Be sure to identify yourself as being with the Marathon group to take advantage of any discounts that may have been negotiated. Hotel accommodations are not included in the registration fee.
Reservations Schedule: Due to the Hands-on nature of the schools, space is limited and registrations are accepted in the order received. All schools start promptly at 8:00 A.M. and finish at 4:30 P.M. Lunch is scheduled from Noon until 1:00 P.M.
School Cancellation: There is a minimum student requirement for each school. If this number is not reached the school will be cancelled two weeks in advance. If a school is cancelled, all fees may be either refunded or transferred to a future school.
MARATHON EQUIPMENT COMPANY'S Field Service Schools
In-House Schools: The Schools advertised in this brochure are also available on an In-House basis. The contents of an on-site school can be tailored to meet the specific training needs of the organization, area, district or region. The cost for “In-House” schools will be quoted based on location and instructor availability.
Some of the advantages of an In-House Session:
- Savings on travel time
- Scheduled to fit your needs
- Customized to your unique requirements
- You can involve more people in the training
For more Information Contact: