RJ-225 and 225HD Stationary Compactors
Waste Compactors - Stationary Compactors
RJ-225 Stationary Compactor:
The RJ-225 is the best compactor value. Built for reliable performance in commercial and medium-industrial situations, it effectively reduces solid-waste material to a fraction of its original size. It is attractively priced and features a 56-second cycle time and powerful 55,100 lbs. maximum compaction force.
RJ-225HD Stationary Compactor:
The RJ-225HD is specifically designed for tough waste disposal applications due to its heavy-duty features. The 1/2" steel plate charge-box floor is mounted on four 4" steel channels, and has a 1/2" ram-face plate, backed with 10" channels and incorporated T-1. The 3/8" ram top is supported by eight heavy-duty formed cross members and heavily reinforced charge-box sides that allow the RJ-225HD to be placed in high-stress areas.
The RJ-225HD is ideally suited for industrial applications such as the disposal of skids and cartons, and recycling OCC (old corrugated cardboard), paper, and similar materials. Electrical components, including the control box assembly, are UL and CUL listed. The 40 1⁄2" x 60" charge-box is 33 5/16" deep to make disposal fast and easy.
Marathon RJ-225 & RJ-225 Compactor Features:
- IEC motor starter
- Thicker steel in key structural areas for heavy-duty construction: charge-box floor and ram face, 1⁄2" (13mm) steel; ram top, 3⁄8" (10mm) steel; sides, 1⁄4" (6mm) steel plate
- TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) motor
- Quick-release motor mount on the side-mounted power unit for easy servicing and maintenance
- TRICON Fullness Assurance System eliminates all but one limit switch. It also produces better compaction ratios by making the ram dwell against the trash, reducing the "memory" and springback. TRICON offers better cold-weather performance and extends the life of the compactor
- Removable weather cover on the power unit for easy servicing and maintenance
RJ-225 Control Station:
The RJ-225 and RJ-225HD feature an advanced, simplified three-button control system. It is key-operated, fully automatic, and contained in a weatherproof NEMA 4 enclosure. Connected to the power pack with 13' of conduit, the controls can be located for operator convenience.
- Ideally suited for commercial and medium-industrial applications
- Over 55,000 lbs. of compaction force on the RJ-225 and RJ-225HD
- Tricon Fullness Assurance System
- Multiple options available
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.