RJ-575HD Stationary Compactors
Waste Compactors - Stationary Compactors
RJ-575 Stationary Compactor Features
The Marathon RamJet® RJ-575HD compactor is a high capacity, heavy-duty compactor, ideal for industrial and commercial applications where large volumes of solid waste are generated. The rugged construction and large hydraulic power unit allow maximum compaction performance. The RJ-575HD features a large 95" by 59 1/2" clear top opening to accommodate oversized crates and cartons.
Engineered for Durability
The high-capacity 5.5 cubic yard RJ-575HD is ideal for heavy industrial applications. The large hydraulic power unit and oversized clear top opening make it well suited for high volumes of pallets, crates, and other bulky solid wastes.
- 4-inch I-beam reinforcement throughout
- Heavy-duty ram with 3/4-inch steel faceplate and 3/8-inch top
- Cast-iron ram guides for extended floor life
- Sides constructed from 1/4-inch thick steel with 3/8-inch liner plates
- 4-inch by 5-inch boxed channel vertical side supports
- Hefty 6-inch by 8-inch by 3/4-inch angle breaker bar with 1-inch by 12-inch steel plate reinforcement that easily handles the beating of daily industrial trash
- 96,000 lbs. maximum compaction force
Cart Dumpers, Chutes, and Hoppers
The RJ-575HD can be fitted with a variety of material handling equipment such as chutes, hoppers, and dumpers.
Transfer Station Applications
The RJ-575HD is designed for transfer station applications for municipalities and private contractors. A conveniently located RJ-575HD transfer facility will eliminate the need for trips to the landfill by intermediate collection vehicles resulting in fuel, maintenance, and labor cost reductions. Compacting into large compaction containers or transfer trailers could also help to further reduce dumping fees.
NOTE: Due to the high forces of the RJ-575HD, extra heavy-duty model compaction containers are recommended.
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.