Atlas ET Non-Ferrous Horizontal Balers
Recycling Products - Manual-Tie Horizontal Balers
Our Atlas® ET (Extra Tough) offers affordable, highly efficient, mid-size horizontal balers for non-ferrous scrap. With heavy duty and stress-engineered construction, the Atlas offers a superior size to weight ratio to meet the demands of scrap baling applications. The specially designed bolt-on and replaceable body and ram shear blades provide optimum performance and ease of maintenance which eliminates precutting of most materials.
The Atlas® ET features 400F liners and S-7 hardened steel ram and body shear blades for even tougher application requirements.
Facilities baling from one to three tons of aluminum and steel cans, aluminum and copper wire, aluminum siding, extrusion, and radiators are reaping big benefits from the Atlas Non-Ferrous Baler.
Key features and benefits:
- Heavy construction – perfect for the scrap industry
- The Atlas® ET features stress-engineered construction for a superior size to weight ratio
- Vertical tie-off allows for baling without pre-processing, with six tie positions
- Wire guides for quick and easy ties through the bale chamber door
- Three-sided feed hopper
- Produces a 48-inch x 60-inch x 30-inch (1219 mm x 1524 mm x 762 mm) bale
- The programmable UL® Listed controller permits automatic or manual cycling
- The full-penetration ram provides maximum compaction and full ejection
- Dual interlock on the bale chamber door
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.