Atlas® ET Non-Ferrous Horizontal Balers
Recycling Products - Manual-Tie Horizontal Balers
The Atlas ET (Extra Tough) mid-size horizontal balers offer affordable, highly efficient compaction for non-ferrous scrap. With heavy-duty and stress-engineered construction, the Atlas offers a superior size-to-weight ratio to meet the demands of scrap baling applications. The specially designed bolt-on and replaceable body and ram-shear blades provide optimum performance and ease of maintenance which eliminates pre-cutting of most materials.
The Atlas ET features 400F liners and S-7 hardened-steel ram and body-shear blades for even tougher application requirements.
The Atlas is the ideal choice for facilities baling from one to three tons of aluminum and steel cans. aluminum and copper wire, aluminum siding, extrusion, radiators, etc.
Key features and benefits:
- Heavy construction – perfect for the scrap industry
- Vertical tie-off allows for baling without pre-processing
- Wire guides for quick and easy ties through the bale chamber door
- Produces a60' x 30' x 48' bale
- Programmable controller for automatic or manual cycling
- Full penetration ram is standard
- Dual interlock on the bale chamber door
- Optional above-ground or pit conveyors available
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.