Side-Eject Horizontal Balers
Recycling Products - Manual-Tie Horizontal Balers
Side-Eject Horizontal Balers Features and Benefits
- Increased product value by eliminating contamination between bales as the operator changes materials being processed.
- Maximum bale weights with the Marathon Bale-Made Indicator, which signals the bale is finished. No time-consuming "flag pole" or manual measuring device to compromise bale quality.
- The Marathon exclusive front bale tie-off system allows the operator to quickly direct tie wires around the bale from the front of the baler. This eliminates the need to go behind the baler and loosen hanging wires that drag as a bale is made.
- Eliminates spillage commonly found with conventional balers. No need to "double handle" materials being processed.
- Remove each bale from the bale chamber quickly and easily with the patented Marathon Side-eject feature and Bale Server island. Unlike conventional balers that require an operator and forklift to free the bale from the end of the bale chamber, the Marathon Side-Eject design provides consistent and complete bale ejection every time.
Marathon Patented Automatic Side-Ejection Features Seamless Push-Button Operation
- Pressure is relieved from the bale in three directions to achieve positive and complete bale ejection from the chamber.
- This advanced method of bale ejection begins by activating the "Home" button, which causes the platen to retract to a pre-set location, relieving the end force on the bale. The operator then opens the chamber door, which relieves side force and automatically unlocks the hinged upper section of the chamber to relieve vertical force on the bale
- With pressure on the bale effectively relieved from all directions, a hydraulic-powered server island located on the floor of the bale chamber quickly and completely pushes the bale out of the chamber. The server island functions as a pallet, eliminating costly construction of permanent guide islands. After the bale is removed the Server Island is retracted saving valuable space.
Install a Marathon Side-eject Horizontal Baler against a wall or in a tight space. Minimal floor space is needed for operation due to the unique front baler tie-off feature and side-eject design.
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.