Marathon Service Shack
Marathon Equipment has always taken pride in our training, and customers have long complemented our trainers for their ability to teach. Now, Marathon customers can visit the Service Shack to learn the latest techniques and view service videos any time to ensure your shops are servicing your Marathon products correctly. Make sure you bookmark this page and come back often as courses will be added on a regular basis. If you don’t see something you need, please reach out to us and we’ll make sure we get it on the schedule.
How to Lock-Out, Tag-Out an Auger Compactor & Electric Cart Dumper
The Service Guru (Travis Wallen) shows you how to Lock-Out, Tag-Out your Marathon Auger Compactor and Electric Cart Dumper.
- How to Lock-Out, Tag-Out an Auger Compactor & Electric Cart Dumper
- How to Operate an Auger Compactor & Electric Cart Dumper
- Auger Compactor Preventative Maintenance
- How to Replace Bearings and Seals on Auger Compactors
- How to Lock-Out & Tag-Out a Marathon Auger Compactor
- How to Operate a Marathon Heavy Duty Vertical Baler
- How to Lock-Out, Tag-Out a Vertical Baler