RJ-100SC Self Contained Compactors
Waste Compactors - Self-Contained Compactors
The RJ-100 SC Series compactor boasts more than 22 tons (19,958 kg) of crushing power that will reduce your refuse to a fraction of its original size. The universal double-end pickup and dock-friendly design make the RJ-100SC ideal for dock-fed applications. Other features include fire hose connections on each unit, hinge grease fittings, and ground and guide rollers.
RJ-100 Self Contained Compactor benefits:
- Large 35" x 60" feed opening to handle bulky items
- Continuous feed capability, even while compactor is operating
- Adaptable to special loading systems such as large-capacity hoppers, security chutes or total enclosures
- Total odor and pest control via Marathon's Ozone Odor Control option
- Easy loading from either ground or dock level
- Standard double-end pick-up means the unit can be loaded for hauling from either end. This is especially useful if installed perpendicular to a dock
- Over 22 tons of crushing force to reduce refuse to a fraction of its former size, saving valuable space
- Easy and fast installation
- Factory tested to ensure leak-proof construction
Offering maximum benefits for:
- Large restaurants
- Hospitals and institutions
- Resorts and food processors
Marathon's RJ-100SC Self Contained Compactor is UL® Listed
The P-shaped door seal is specially designed for portable compaction containers to provide a superior watertight closure. The mounting is engineered for quick and easy installation when replacement is necessary, requiring no field fitting, cutting, or welding.
Double-Hinge with Bronze Brushing
Every RJ-100SC compactor comes standard with a watertight seal that is fully tested prior to leaving the factory. Liquid retention is ensured by the Marathon Double-Hinge. It creates uniform seal compression while eliminating the seal “scrubbing” and damage so often encountered with competitive designs. The Double-Hinge also saves expensive driver and truck time because only one easy-to-operate ratchet makes it work.
Bubble Gate and Auto Relatch
The innovative “Bubble Gate” adds a full cubic yard to container capacity. Superior compaction ratios result from its special curved shape. These two unique benefits reduce costs of disposal.
The ultimate in latch systems, Marathon’s “Auto Relatch” eliminates the need to hold the door while operating the latch ratchet. This design enables the operator to use both hands on the ratchet.
CYCON Control System
Standard on all RJ-100SC Compactors
- Reliable, solid-state circuitry eliminates all pressure and limit switches
- CYCON's no-shock cycle control extends cylinder and hose wear life
- Automatic “container-full assurance system” means the ram remains against the load at full pressure, resulting in better compaction
- Smoother running, quieter operation
- Advanced hydraulic design enables the system to operate at minimum pressure levels until the need for more packing pressure is automatically sensed
- More accurate advanced warning or container-full options
- Dramatically improved cold weather performance
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.