Untouchable VIP® and VIP FL/3 Front/Rear Load Compactor
Waste Compactors - Front / Rear Load Compactors
Untouchable VIP Front/Rear Load Compactor Features
- The compact size allows it to fit just about anywhere, even in trash rooms inside buildings.
- The side-mounted power unit is accessible from the side rather than the rear allowing the back of the unit to go almost directly against a wall.
- The heavy-duty 2.75 cubic yard compaction container is on casters and can easily be rolled to an area that is more accessible by waste collection trucks.
- The triple interlock, keyed operation system helps prevent unauthorized use of the compactor and controls employee pilferage.
- The Untouchable VIP uses more than 13 tons of crushing power forcing the ram 18" into the container. Between uses, the ram seals off the container and applies constant pressure on the refuse–increasing compaction and reducing spring-back.
VIP FL/3 Steps - Convenient to use – EASY AS...
The operator inserts the key and turns it to the "Up" position. When the ram moves to the up position the door can be opened.
The large opening allows even a 30-gallon container to be emptied easily. The new waste material is dumped into the cavity left in the container by the previous ram position.
Auto-cycle is standard. After feeding, the operator turns the key to the "pack" position and then removes the key. The ram will cycle automatically to the down position to compact and hold the waste material there until the next loading cycle.
More than 13 tons (11,793 kg) of crushing power forces the ram 18-inches (457 mm) into the container.
Looking to purchase? Then utilize the many product brochures we have available.